developing life skills
Explore ICT is a semester-based program that aims to provide an opportunity for participants to explore, thrive, and participate as giving members of their community, while taking steps toward independence, self advocacy and personal health and wellness.
This is accomplished through:
- weekly volunteerism
- weekly health and wellness gym sessions
- structured curriculum for skills building
- beneficial community exploration through site visits/presentations with area businesse
The fall session is 14 weeks long running from September through December.
The spring session is 21 weeks long running from January through May.
The Summer session is 12 weeks long running from June through August.
Working toward independence, health and community exploration
- Must be 18+
- Must be independent with personal care (restroom, eating, etc.)
- Able to administer personal medicine
- At least two identified guardian/contacts who collectively volunteer for six hours per year in support of the program or organization
- Able to express likes/dislikes