Discover a summer of fun!
Summer of Discovery provides a fun-filled exploratory experience for individuals with Down syndrome ages 5 through adulthood – and their siblings ages 5-18. Participants feel included as they connect with peers, learn about the world, make new friends, and learn creatively.
- Sessions held three half days each week
- Several offsite field trips
- Hands-on exploration and activities
- Outdoor physical fitness and activities
- Flexible scheduling – families can select which weeks work best!
About the Program
Program ages: 5-18